The MEMBERSHIP DUES ARE 1% of your base compensation each pay period and are payroll deducted for permanent employees. PROBATIONARY MEMBERS DUES ARE 1/2% of your base compensation each pay period and are also payroll deducted.
Listed below are just a few of the benefits/services offered to our members:
- GRIEVANCE REPRESENTATION: AFSCME Local 4041 has 2 full-time Employee Representatives to assist our members.
- “KNOW YOUR RIGHTS” WORKSHOPS: This very informative workshop is free to our members and is offered in various locations throughout the year.
- LATEST INFORMATION: As a member you will receive the AFSCME Local 4041 Union Action; and chapter newsletters.
- Aflac insurance policies are available to members at payroll rates through payroll deduction
- Davis Vision - Comprenesive vision coverage, glasses, eye exams, starting at $6.78 a month.
- Life Insurance - every member is automatically covered by a $4,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit through American Income Live Insurance. (more information available below)
- AFSCME Advantage - members receive discounts for auto insurance, mortgage rates, travel and much more. http://www.afscme.org/members/advantage
ACCIDENTAL/DISMEMBERMENT LIFE INSURANCE
Did you know you have a $4,000 life insurance policy through AFSCME Local 4041? In cases of death through accident or dismemberment, your family and/or estate will receive this $4,000 benefit. If you have more questions about this policy or are interested in other products by American Income Life Insurance, call 1-800-495-1213 and let them know you are an AFSCME member.
Page Last Updated: Oct 03, 2016 (13:26:48)